Work with Us! In order to strengthen our research and development team for the supply of professional meteorological data and services, as well as our operational support department, we are looking for one administrative and four technical professionals to join an extremely dynamic team of under-35s in a fast-growing company open to new markets and scenarios (also at international level).
We are looking for:
– A Data Scientist to manage and implement algorithms for the analysis and processing of meteorological data. The candidate should have big data processing skills and expertise in machine learning and programming, mainly in Python on Linux. Knowledge of the Red programming language and previous experience in meteorology or renewable energies would also be appreciated. University education: Physics, Atmospheric Physics and Meteorology, Earth System Physics, Statistics, Data Science, Environmental Engineering, Computer Engineering.
– A Weather Forecaster to prepare weather reports (short, medium and long term) and provide clients with direct operational support. The candidate should have a minimum of experience in the field, good knowledge of synoptic scale and mesoscale meteorology and of monitoring/forecasting tools commonly used both on land and at sea. Good communication skills, knowledge of the English language (at least level B2), for frequent interaction with international clients, and willingness to work night shift are also required. University education: Physics, Atmospheric Physics and Meteorology, Earth System Physics, Science and Technology for Navigation, Oceanography, Environmental Engineering.
– A Weather Data Analyst for processing and analysing weather data, including its validation, the development and improvement of data processing algorithms and the supply of specialised analyses and reports. Strong analytical skills in weather data processing and validation is required, along with a sound background in meteorology and related systems on various scales and a basic knowledge of the Linux environment. University education: Physics, Atmospheric Physics and Meteorology, Earth System Physics, Science and Technology for Navigation, Oceanography, Environmental Engineering.
– A Weather Software Developer to develop weather data processing software, applications and services. Good programming skills are required, mainly in Python on Linux. Knowledge of the R language and programming languages for web/webgis cloud applications and previous experience in projects based on the visualisation of geo-referenced data, especially of a meteorological or climatological nature, would be appreciated.
University education: Computer Engineering, Information Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
– An administrative accountant for routine administrative management (bookkeeping, tax and fiscal obligations, financial statements). Experience in the administrative sector and a valid knowledge of Ad Hoc Revolution software are required.
If you are interested and possess the necessary requisites, please send your CV, preferably accompanied by a personal presentation letter, to email@example.com or apply using our specific JOB APPLICATION FORM.
Comments are closed.