Research & Development
For an innovative company, what do participating in R&D projects, passing selection by local and European bodies, acquiring public resources and co-financing, entering into international partnerships really mean?
There is more than one answer, because operating in this arena means:
- that the company is on firm footing in the innovation market, meeting the requirements that define it as “innovative”,
- that it is structurally projected towards change, able to focus its services towards new market demands,
- that it has the know-how — and hence the right people — to achieve those goals,
- that it seeks to measure itself against other competitors and be judged by the analysts,
- that the corporate identity is R&D-oriented, able to transform technological achievements into innovations in both products and services.
For a small company, it may seem incorrect to speak of R&D, but today’s digital world enables everyone to have a voice.
European projects and funding
EU-funded Research & Development activities
An innovative project aimed at achieving reliable insurance parameters, identifying correlations between phenology, meteorology and damage.
The platform that gathers, integrates and intelligently uses data to improve the management of agricultural practices.
The app that provides winegrowers with an optimal, sustainable way to manage phytosanitary treatments.
WATCH – Decision support system for sustainable WATer management in agriculture under Climate cHange
The decision support system for correct management of water resources in agriculture
Support to optimise agricultural production by integrating weather information into agro-meteorological models.
QUALITY AND INNOVATION
IMPLEMENTATION OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS according to UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and development of innovative digital meteorological products
The corporate project for the development of certified digital systems and products.
The corporate training project to develop skills and a digital approach to weather services.
Iscriviti alla nostra Newsletter
Sign up to stay updated on our activities! You will find us in your inbox about once a month.